Monday, September 26, 2011

herbal cure GRAVIOLA

Some years back, during a visit to Holland, I was trying to find Graviola for a friend who had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I had read about Graviola, the natural Amazon forest cancer killer, which is said to be 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy. The health stores and homeopathic pharmacies that I contacted all knew the product, but none had it. One health store owner finally told me that some boxes with the pills were kept under lock and key in Brussels by the EU-authorities. The reason, the importers had been late in asking for food and drug clearance, and without the approval by the EU drug authorities the nutrient was not allowed to be sold.
I finally found a supplier in Switzerland, but of course had to go there to pick it up myself as the Dutch customs department would, most likely, have confiscated the shipment.
And yes, my friend has been pronounced cured, his cancer in complete remission.
The Brussels licensing problem has been cleared, and Graviola is nowadays widely available. Good.
But to my great surprise, just a few days ago here in Jakarta, I was presented a booklet: SIRSAK, Si Buah Ajaib 10.000 X Lebih Hebat dari Kemoterapi… (Soursop the Wonder Fruit 10,000 X Stronger than Chemotherapy). And, of course, it grows in Indonesia. Not only here, but also in the Philippines, Thailand and many other Asian regions. Graviola/Soursop/Zuurzak (Anona muricata Linn), a native of South America, was brought to the Philippines by the Spaniards. Its leaves, flowers, fruit and bark were used of old for a wide range of illnesses and ailments: from arthritis to asthma and from stomach upsets to malaria. Its effect on cancer cells is most likely a more recent discovery.
So now that this knowledge is locally available I hope to be able to use it in a future rural develop­ment assignments, and who knows, we might be able to produce an impact on general health conditions in the region.

1 comment: